Getting natural beauty is something awesome in this fast moving world.
But, is that really possible to regain your original natural beauty without using any chemicalized cosmetic products? It is, of course, possible!
As we all are aware of, most of the cosmetic products, although appears to give the instant and quick result to look beautiful and young, they over the days start causing serious impacts with major side effects, including making you look aged. Perhaps, if you get some best natural ideas and tips, which can give you unbelievable results with long run benefits while making you look always young and cute, wouldn’t you think about it?
If you are looking for such amazing tips, then here is one single ingredient, which is going to do all great miracles to you and that is:
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR!
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
- An anti-inflammatory
- An antifungal
- An antibacterial agent, with alpha-hydroxy acids and acetic acid in it to give your skin the most required exfoliating treatment, in addition to balancing pH.
An undeniable fact about ACV is, this is one of the most powerful ingredients from nature to give both health and beauty benefits to you. Although Apple Cider Vinegar appears to be new for many, it has still given proven benefits to many people across the world.
What is ACV rich in?
- Citric acid
- Malic acid
- Acetic acid
- Amino acid
- Mineral salts
ACV is widely used to treat health ailments like muscle pain, diabetes, common cold, high cholesterol, weight problems and arthritis pain. To say, this is a natural all-purpose ingredient.
Note: The raw and unfiltered version of ACV can give you unbelievable benefits than the processed one, as this type is unpasteurized and contains original enzymes.
Before we get to know about how Apple Cider Vinegar can help in enhancing your hair and skin beauty, here are a few facts to know about it:
Reasons to use ACV to wash face:
The commercial soaps and cleaners will definitely cause harm over the days, although they appear to be good when using. This is because, they mostly contain, fragrances, chemicals, and dyes, which can dry your skin look tired and rough.
But, using ACV has many great reasons and here they are:
- It helps to reduce age spots. The content of alpha hydroxy acid removes dead skin and reveals healthy new skin
- It fights pimples, acne, blemishes: The malic acid in ACV will make it a potent antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal substance, which can keep bacteria away while preventing formation of pimples
- It balances skin: ACV can remove excess oil from skin and balances pH
- It fights wrinkles: One of the most visible aging factors are wrinkles and fine lines, which ACV can potentially prevent
- It removes toxins from face: By regularly using ACV, it can help remove toxins from skin, while leaving it to glow and look youthful
Apple Cider Vinegar – 10 Effective Beauty tips:
Now, here we go to know about 10 simple but effective beauty tips using Apple Cider Vinegar!
1. Treat Acne and Pimples:
Acne and pimples are something unavoidable and this is the major problem among young girls. But leave your worries anymore!
Just buy a bottle of apple cider vinegar and keep it handy. The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of ACV can effectively prevent pimples and acne while keeping your skin pores free. It also helps to balance pH levels in the skin and prevents skin breakouts.
How to use:
- Take one part of raw and unfiltered ACV with 2 parts of filtered water and mix it well in a bowl
- Now, soak a cotton ball in this solution. Gently apply on the affected region of skin
- Allow it for 10 minutes and rinse your face with warm water
- Try to follow this for at least 2 or 3 times a day for a few days
2. Skin Toner
If you are having oily skin, then ACV is there to treat your problem!
Its astringent property and the rich source of alpha hydroxyl acid can increase the blood flow to skin while minimizing the pores.
How to use:
- Take half a cup of ACV with half a cup of filtered or distilled water
- Add a few drops of essential oil, like almond oil, lavender or others
- Apply this solution on your skin and leave it for a few minutes
- Now rinse with cool water
- Try to do this for once or twice a day
Note: For normal skin, take 1 part of ACV and 2 parts of water and for extremely sensitive skin, add more water and try to use toner less frequently.
3. Treat Sunburn
It is absolutely essential to receive some sunlight every day to gain Vitamin D, but too much of sunlight becomes harmful, especially in the mid of the day, when UV rays are severe, as this may cause sunburn. Sunburn causes skin damages and makes your skin red and painful. It may also result in pus-filled blisters. However, ACV serves to be the best treatment for sunburn and a natural remedy too. It can speed up the process, while preventing the itching sensation and inflammation.
How to use:
- Take equal amount of ACV and cool water
- Apply on the affected region to reduce heat and massage for a few minutes
- Repeat this process several times you could in a day and follow for a few days until you get complete relief
4. Brighten yellow nails:
Yellow nails, otherwise called stained nails are really embarrassing. Yellow nails are the result of working with dyes or chemicals, which may cause fungal infection. It may also occur due to poor lifestyle habits and excessive smoking. Regardless of the causes, stained nails can be treated using ACV. ACV helps to reduce discoloration and can effectively treat any types of nail infections.
How to use:
- Take half cup ACV and half cup lukewarm water
- Soak stained nails in this solution for up to 30 minutes and rinse well
- Massage nails using olive oil
- Try to do this at least twice a day to get better results
5. Reduce Cellulite
The content of powerful astringent and skin toning properties of ACV helps to quickly get rid of cellulite, which are the free-floating cells deposited beneath the skin. ACV helps to remove toxins and water retention around stomach and thighs and reduce the appearance of cellulite. It also helps to improve the elasticity of the skin.
How to use:
- Take one part of coconut oil or olive oil with 3 parts of ACV. Mix it well
- Now apply it on affected region and massage gently for up to 15 minutes
- Do this for at least 2 times a day
- You can also mix 1 or 2 tablespoons of unfiltered ACV with 1 teaspoon of honey in a glass of water and drink it daily. This will help fight any hormonal imbalance in your body and help to maintain the natural body weight
- Treat Dandruff
Now, after knowing a few tips for ACV skin treatments, here are a few tips for healthy hair. Dandruff is one of the major problems that many people across the world experiencing it. Although this is a common issue, it still needs to be treated. Dandruff causes dead skin flakes on scalp and hair, which may cause scaly scalp and itchy skin. You can also find white flakes on your clothing. Now to treat dandruff, ACV helps to maintain pH balance more in a natural way on scalps and cleans hair follicles and clogged pores.
How to Use:
- Take 2 tablespoons of ACV and 2 tablespoons of water
- Add 15 drops of tea tree oil and mix the solution well
- Now apply it on scalp and massage for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for a few minutes
- Now rinse hair with water and shampoo it
- You can use this natural treatment for 2 or 3 times a week
- Make your Hair shiny and healthy:
Another wonderful tip to follow using ACV is to make your hair shiny and healthy. ACV helps to promote soft and shiny hair. It has the property to remove buildup left on hair and scalp from styling products. It helps to restore the pH level in the scalp.
How to use:
- Take ¼ cup of ACV with 2 cups of water
- After shampooing, apply this solution on to your hair
- Massage the scalp well and leave it for 5 minutes
- Now rinse well.
- Follow this treatment at least once in a week
- Smelly feet:
This is one of the most disgusting problem many faces. It is really unpleasant for both you and people around. However, it can be treated easily by using ACV. The antimicrobial properties of ACV will help to effectively eliminate any odor causing bacteria and thus treat smelly feet.
How to use:
- Take 1 cup of ACV with 4 cups of water
- Soak your feet well in this solution for up to 15 minutes
- Now wash your feet thoroughly using antibacterial soap
- Try to do this at least once a day for a few weeks
- Treat Stained teeth
Your smile really matters your success. It is also the core secret of your self-confidence. But, something that is going to influence your smile is your teeth. White, bright and healthy teeth will definitely increase your confidence level. Now, how to treat stained and yellow teeth, which is impacting your smile?
ACV, the best treatment for discoloration! It can potentially treat discoloration caused due to drinking tea, coffee, using tobacco and other products. The acidic properties of ACV can firmly help reduce yellow tinge on teeth and destroys bacteria while maintaining good oral health.
How to use:
- Take one part of ACV with 3 parts of water
- Mix well and rinse your mouth with it
- Do this at least twice a day
- Treat Razor bumps:
This is another major problem faced by many people. This is the result of shaving, which may cause discomfort. ACV acts as the best remedy to treat razor bumps. The anti-inflammatory properties of ACV can effectively treat irritated skin and reduces inflammation. It can also reduce itching sensation if any. The content of acetic acid will soften the skin.
How to use:
- Apply thin layer of honey on affected area of the skin
- Allow it for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water
- Now take ACV in a cotton ball and apply it on the affected area.
- Allow it to dry for a few minutes
- Repeat this process for at least two times a day to get better relief